<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

F1: single, twin, V or no keel for 2006 car design? 

Hello eveyone,
I was thinking about which teams are probably going to be using what keels next year and this is what I came up with:

Renault - V, can't say for sure but it's 99.9% likely they will stick with the V.

McLaren - no keel, seem to be very happy with the results and are surely going to stick with it.

Ferrari - single or no keel, I'm leaning twards no keel but they might stick with a single keel.

Toyota - no keel, it's on the new/intern car and I'm sure it'll stay that way.

Williams - no keel?, they had a single in 2005 but think they will switch to no keel.

Honda Racing - single?, I think they are going to stick the single keel they seem to make it work.

Red Bull Racing - V keel

BMW - single keel, I think they are going to keep the car simple until they can get the team in order.

MF1 - single keel, 99% sure.

Scuderia Toro Rosso - single keel?, 75% sure.

Super Aguri - twin keel (old arrows chassis)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?