<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 12, 2005

Crazy times two 

A professor was lecturing the class. He raised a question to all the students.

Professor asked, "If the name of the President of United States of America is George Bush, and today is a full moon day, and if I am jumping on the Moon with my parachute closed, and if I am living in Mongolia, How old am I?"

Everybody was puzzled and started thinking deeply, "How old the professor could be with all the clues he gave?"

One girl student got up and said, "Sir. You are forty-four years old!"

In a great amazement Professor exclaimed, "Brilliant, absolutely right, please tell the class how did you figure it out that I was forty-four years old?"

The girl said, "Sir, I have a younger brother at home. He is half crazy as you are and he is twenty-two."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?