<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Jack and Wife 


Three European buddies met and as usuall started bragging about their sex prowess.

The Italian man says, "Last week, my wife and I had great sex. I rubbed her body all over with olive oil, we made passionate love, and she continued screaming for five minutes even after it was over. "

The Frenchman boasts, "Last week when my wife and I had sex, I rubbed her body all over with butter. We then made passionate love and she continued screaming for another fifteen minutes after it was over."

The cunning Jewish guy was not to be outdone and says, "So, last week my wife and I had sex too, OK !. I rubbed her body all over with schmaltz (chicken fat), we made love, and she continued screaming for next six hours."

The Italian and Frenchman were stunned. They replied, "What could you have possibly done to make your wife scream for six hours with that stinking chicken fat?"

Jewis guy says, "I wiped my hands on her new drapes from Armani."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?