<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 13, 2005

Romantic Countries In The World 



These are some of the romantic countries in the world.

H.O.L.L.A.N.D
- Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.


I.T.A.L.Y - I Trust And Love You.


L.I.B.Y.A. - Love Is Beautiful; You Also.


F.R.A.N.C.E. - Friendships Remain And Never Can End.


C.H.I.N.A. - Come Here.. I Need Affection.


B.U.R.M.A. - Between Us, Remember Me Always.


N.E.P.A.L. - Never Ever Part As Lovers.


I.N.D.I.A. - I Nearly Died In Adoration.


K.E.N.Y.A. - Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.


C.A.N.A.D.A. - Cute And Naughty Action that Developed into Attraction


K.O.R.E.A. - Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every Adversity.


E.G.Y.P.T. - Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!


M.A.N.I.L.A. - May All Nights Inspire Love Always.


P.E.R.U. - Phorget Everyone... Remember Us.


T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D. - Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?